Wanna make a deck, no clue how

You have a deck under construction, but you don't know which quest would be the best, ask here!
DeadMan
Wanna make a deck, no clue how

Unread post by DeadMan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I am new to this whole WoW TCG thing and am trying to make my first deck. I bought one of those big Epic Collection boxes (looking back now I probably should've bought a pre-built starter deck) and now have a bunch of cards and no idea what to do. So far all I have been able to figure is decks need a minimum of 60 cards plus 1 hero and that you can't have more than 4 copies of any one card. here is my collection

http://www.tcgbrowser.com/#!/collection=2840&pin=9776

can anyone help me make a deck out of it?
terrylaterreur

Re: Wanna make a deck, no clue how

Unread post by terrylaterreur » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:07 am

You should buy a started class deck of your favorite class or faction (horde or alliance) and just try to change cards in it with the ones you have. It's hard to say how many cards of a given type you need since all classes have different strategies and even amongst a given class, you can desing your deck in different ways. A general rule would be to put around 15 quests, 15 allies, 15 abilities and 15 other cards, including equipment, locations, mounts and other abilities and allies. Keep in mind, this is just a general idea and is in no way a guide for what you should absolutely do.
DeadMan

Re: Wanna make a deck, no clue how

Unread post by DeadMan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 am

unfortunately I have absolutely no money. The only way I afforded the big box was by trading in a bunch of video games and now I only have two disc games left. So those cards are all I got for the foreseeable future. Anything I can make with them? I could use some advice with these cards, too. Some of the things I read on the hero cards was really confusing.