[Vortex] Prototype ~Worldbreaker Block

You have a deck under construction, but you don't know which quest would be the best, ask here!
Zeljurik
[Vortex] Prototype ~Worldbreaker Block

Unread post by Zeljurik » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm

What's going on Forums?! :D Zeljurik here with yet another WB Block experiment!! [Animality] will be put on hold until further notice, mainly because I have a new test... [Vortex]! [Vortex] is my Nature themed deck. The point of [Vortex] is to overwhelm the opponent and crush them with the elements. I am currently in the 'prototype' stage, and I know the deck could use some work. I'll be working with it over the next few weeks through the release of Twlight of the Dragons (Yay!). I am hoping that with the new addition to the Block, will come more 'target removal' to add to this experiment.

I've learned a lot over the past few weeks that I have been involved with the TCG. However, I know my knowledge is still lacking. That being said, If you have an comments, questions, or suggestions~ Please let me know. :)

//Keep in mind, I am only using cards of the Worldbreaker Block.//

EDITED: JUL 16 2010

Hero (1)
Baxxel Geartooth

Abilities (24)
4x Aspect of the Wild
2x Flare
4x The Windlord's Gift
4x Widow Venom
4x Cobra Shot
4x Noxious Trap
2x Arcane Shot

Allies (14)
2x Al'Akir the Windlord
8x Bound Vortex -2x Bound Vortex
4x Tesla

Armors (2)
2x Prized Beastmaster's Mantle

Weapons (4)
2x Charmed Ancient Bone Bow
2x Hersir's Greatspear

Quests (14)
4x A Head Full of Wind
2x Cleansing Witch Hill
4x Corrosion Prevention
4x Warchief's Revenge

Locations (2)
2x Skywall -2x Skywall

Total cards: 60

//Possible edits//

There are also a few allies that I think would sync well with this deck, those being: Zerzu, Sura Lightningheart, Sava'gin the Reckless, and my favorite (and probably the most useful) Gispax the Mixologist. Gispax would let me have a bit more control in a tight situation. What do you guys think? Would it be worth adding any (If not only Gispax)?

Also, I might end up transforming this deck into something less "Token"y. More to follow on that.
Last edited by Zeljurik on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Zeljurik
dragonlord

Re: [Vortex] Prototype ~Worldbreaker Block

Unread post by dragonlord » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Cobra shot would give you direct damage with tesla for big damage.
Zeljurik

Re: [Vortex] Prototype ~Worldbreaker Block

Unread post by Zeljurik » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am

Yes, I thought about that as well dragonlord :) Here are a few of the edits I have recently made:

-4x Swift Hand of Justice
-2x Wild Fervor
-2x Bound Vortex
-2x Skywall

+4x Cobra Shot
+4x Noxious Trap
+2x Arcane Shot
-Zeljurik