New on WOW TCG, Tauren Druid

You have a deck under construction, but you don't know which quest would be the best, ask here!
mauro.v91
New on WOW TCG, Tauren Druid

Unread post by mauro.v91 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 am

Hi, I'm new here, I buyed a Tauren Druid Starter Deck; which kind of tauren deck is the best? I want a tribal deck but I don't know what kind (feral, attachment, equip,etc)... Thanks! :D
Killax

Re: New on WOW TCG, Tauren Druid

Unread post by Killax » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 am

Hey, welcome to the game. Well I would first like to know what format your going to play and what class you prefer. Cheers,
mauro.v91

Unread post by mauro.v91 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:19 pm

i want a tribal tauren
Killax

Unread post by Killax » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm

I understand, but there are mutiple classes of Tauren who allow that. Plus there are many formats. Ill start with some casual Classic stuff. Ill give you some great Tauren cards here and nice quests to start with:

- Cairne, Earthmother's Chosen - fantastic ally/quest, expensive to buy but fantastic early and lategame (even for non tribal).
- Makuma - fantastic finisher (even for non tribal).
- Quakelord - seems like a great sideboard card vs solo warrior
- Tatulla - great removal
- Doshura - great removal
- ALAMO - fantastic key card if you like Druids, speaking of wich most of the above is also Druid. If I where to start a tribal fun Classic deck, I would prefer a Tauren Druid hero. ALAMO is a mini boost which is always good.
- Bhen - great staller (also druid)
And the list goes on...

So having looked at some of the best Tauren cards, we can conclude Druids are a good choice. Now if you are able to insert a Treat-token stategy in here you should be able to auto-win the turn you can activate Makuna.
Balance Druids have the abilities for Treants, but is this something you would like to try?

Another great (underused imho) card for Druids/possibly Tauren tribal Druids is:
- Journey's End

The best tribal quests for going full Tauren
- Uncatalogued Species
- The Opening of the Dark Portal
- Rite of Vision (you should have some nice protectors anyway)

Let me know what your thinking about yourself.

Cheers,