Ultimate Raid Shaman

You have a deck under construction, but you don't know which quest would be the best, ask here!
doggiedoo
Ultimate Raid Shaman

Unread post by doggiedoo » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:03 pm

This particular shaman deck plays a lot like the class in WoW. It has a few heals, can purge ongoing abilities, has a few counters, can can potentially do a lot of damage via totems.This player always needs to go right AFTER the boss. That gives him each other player's turn to trigger Searing Totem, buffed by insnpiring presence.

Easy supplemental deck if your raid needs a touch more of everything - heals, counters, shutdown, and DPS. Gushing totem does most of your own draw power, and Primal Totem helps supplement AoE's and board clearing enemy allies.

Hero
Deragor the Earthsworn

Ally (8)
Dulvar, Hand of the Light x2
Elder Achillia x4
Elder Tomas x1
Twilight Assassin x1

Ability Ally (14)
Gushing Totem x3
Primal Totem x4
Searing Totem x4
Windshear Totem x3

Ability (20)
Call of Lightning x1
Chain Purge x3
Essence of Mending x1
Greater Chain Heal x4
Shock of the Elements x4
Spark x1
Totemic Focus x1
Totemic Recovery x1
Wind Shear x4

Equipment (2)
Blackout Truncheon x2

Quest (15)
For Great Honor x4
Forces of Jaedenar x4
Legendary Heroes x3
Minions of the Shadow Council x2
Toxic Horrors x2

Location (1)
Arathi Basin x1

Total cards: 60
Last edited by doggiedoo on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zaritha

Re: Ultimate Raid Shaman

Unread post by zaritha » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Looks like a pretty cool deck, but I was wondering about the "For great Honor" in the deck. I think you might have been working on another deck and they accidentally snuck in this one. Would it be unreasonable to assume that maxing out Legendary heroes, Toxic horrors and possibly sneaking in a Mistletoe might work?
doggiedoo

Re: Ultimate Raid Shaman

Unread post by doggiedoo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 pm

zaritha wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:00 pm
Looks like a pretty cool deck, but I was wondering about the "For great Honor" in the deck. I think you might have been working on another deck and they accidentally snuck in this one. Would it be unreasonable to assume that maxing out Legendary heroes, Toxic horrors and possibly sneaking in a Mistletoe might work?
Pretty much any quests you would like to run you can.
I accidentally left the horde quest in the list.

Legendary Heroes is basically the best quest if you're fine paying 1 to draw 1. Very efficient and you cannot flip the opposing boss, so it has no drawback. I think I just literally ran out of the card so it wasn't stocked to 4.

Hope you enjoy the deck!