Dungeon Decks

You have a deck under construction, but you don't know which quest would be the best, ask here!
duckwc
Dungeon Decks

Unread post by duckwc » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 am

Hello.
I just added the dungeon decks in the raid decks section, however, I don't own any of them myself currently.
I tried to spread the cards through the sets as it seemed the most logical to create the 60 cards deck, but I'm not 100% sure however of the result. if anyone has a few minutes to review them and tell me if the repartion is correct, this would be awsome.
Thanks a lot.
Here are the direct links to the decks:
Deadmines
Scarlet Monastery
Shadowfang Keep
Tethior

Re: Dungeon Decks

Unread post by Tethior » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:14 pm

I second this request. I want to play Deadmines tonight, and the cards are not yet released in the UK. I have printed out all the cards as per duckwc's guess.
kaalnorth

Unread post by kaalnorth » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I can give you the deck layout for shadowfang. I bought it last week off ebay (£14.95 not bad).
Your estimates are off though, theres quite a lot of singles in these decks.

So you get 2 Hero cards for Godfrey, each one is double sided.. lvl 1+2 then 3+4 (Ive noticed that Cookie is missing his 4th hero card in the raid section)

Shadowfang Keep
Tethior

Unread post by Tethior » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks for the SFK one, I might try that next. I did the DM deck with duckwc's guesses and it worked quite well - no idea yet if it is right or not though. We did redraw though when cookies weapon and cauldron came out as it seemed odd for him to have 2 of them.

I believe cookie lvl 4 is vanessa.
kaalnorth

Unread post by kaalnorth » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm

see what you mean about vanessa. she must be his 4th stage.

SFK is probably the easiest of the three to play looking at the cards. my party of a dk, hunter and a warrior (no heals!) beat it first game we tried.. havent beaten it since. weve ranked up 24xp points i think so we've added (replaced) cards twice now.
duckwc

Unread post by duckwc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks a lot for this deck, I added the 2 missing pistol Barrage so it should now appear in the raid section. I deleted mine.
Do you want me do take the ownership of it to clean you deck list?

I think that le 4th level of cookie is Vanessa... Quite sure about that in fact, but regarding the card amounts in shadowfang, I guess I'm totally wrong with the rest aswell :(
kaalnorth

Unread post by kaalnorth » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:39 pm

if you want to make a site deck, sure take it. As long as its up on the site I dont mind.
kaalnorth

Unread post by kaalnorth » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 am

Ive ordered the Deadmines deck off of ebay, should have it in a couple of days, I'll make a new deck for it as soon as I can.
Also, I'd love to hear what peoples deck strategies are when levelling up their character. Add cards or replace? Which cards are must-haves in deck upgrading?
kaalnorth

Unread post by kaalnorth » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Deadmines dungeon
Just received this deck in the post, thought I'd upload a deck example.

I got an Alexandros Mograine card in my treasure pack too.. yay :D
duckwc

Unread post by duckwc » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah :) Thanks for this upload.
This time it looks like I was not too far away, except for the equipments...

Grats for the loot.