The class starter decks

Post any question or suggestion related to WoW TCG here.
kaalnorth
The class starter decks

Unread post by kaalnorth » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:59 pm

I was wondering if anyone out there could list ALL the cards in each Class starter deck.
I bought the Shadowfang Keep Dungeon yesterday (its an awesome thing) and I want to use some other class starter decks than the ones I have. Now I've got a large collection of cards and I think I can recreate many of them without having to buy them, the only problem is EVERY site out there only lists the NEW cards that are in them which are only the heroes.

I'd be willing to list the starter decks I have (Worgen Hunter, Orc Warrior and Undead Deathknight) if anyone is as interested in thi as I am.
Tethior

Re: The class starter decks

Unread post by Tethior » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

If you can bear with me. I have all the deck listings for the 10 Class Starter Decks for Spring 2011 and am going to put them in as public decks. I have done 2 of them so far and am planning to do the others.

As for older Class Starter Decks. I own 6 of the ones from 2010, so can do these, I haven't found deck listings of the others.

And of course, the deck lists for December 2011 are not out yet.
kaalnorth

Re: The class starter decks

Unread post by kaalnorth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:13 pm

That would be awesome. I've heard that the older starter decks had random cards in though, class specific of course. I've also got the Cataclysm special edition deck that came with the .. well.. Cataclysm special edition. Mine had the Worgen Warlock in it. I'll try and find time to add that too.