Anyone have scans of the rules for the newer Raids/Dungeons?

Stuck in the middle of a game, ask your question here, probably someone will be able to help.
LordNat
Anyone have scans of the rules for the newer Raids/Dungeons?

Unread post by LordNat » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 pm

I am getting back into WoW TCG and wanting to run the Raids again, also interested in the new Dungeon content. I have heard vary mixed reviews about the newer stuff so I was hoping to find a copy of the rule books of them so I can see what I think.

Anyone have them that is willing to scan or have scans they can pass along?
duckwc

Re: Anyone have scans of the rules for the newer Raids/Dunge

Unread post by duckwc » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi, thanks for pointing this, it was previously added as a description on the dungeon decks, but it seems it has gone now, I'll need to add it again.
Here is the link to the dungeon decks rules, they are mainly the same for new decks with small details:

In Battle of the aspects, you have the cataclysm mode and tentacles that you can add into play to change a bit the behaviour, I don't have this one however and never played it so I can't really give you details
In Caverns of time, instead of 1 hero that upgrades, you choose randomly 3 (or more) heroes at the start of the raid and have to defeat all 3 in a row, as soon as 1 dies, it's replaced by the next one...
LordNat

Unread post by LordNat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 am

Thank you for replying. Dungeons look interesting, are they better with constructed decks or premades that use the leveling system?
duckwc

Unread post by duckwc » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 am

Well, they are designed to be played using class decks, as long as you stay on the first difficulty levels (boss starting at lvl 1).
If you want to start at lvl2 or higher, you'll probably need a constructed deck.
I never tried the leveling system however... I guess it can help to start at lvl 2 with class decks.