Collection Sync not working

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
cuzbot
Re: Collection Sync not working

Unread post by cuzbot » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:25 pm

My space was at the end of the file name. Put your cursor at the end of the file name and hit backspace, see if it deletes a space.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Letham, can you please send me your api.ini file in a PM. I'd like to try it on my computer, who knows maybe I'll find something.
Letham

Unread post by Letham » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Here's the file that worked for me, replace addcodehere with your sync code.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?de ... 7862673533

place the file in your HEX folder and restart the client if its open. to sync it try spinning a chest or open a pack it should be lagging, then you know it's working. I'd recommend taking the file out before playing in any events.

basically i named the file just api instead of api.ini it seems to confuse stuff because its already a .ini file
Entropy

Unread post by Entropy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:08 am

For what its worth, I also have this problem, and have tried with both "All" and "SaveDeck|Collection|DraftPack|DraftCardPicked" The game hangs forever when I start a sealed gauntlet, so it seems like it acknowledges that I have this api.ini in place, but my collection on tcgbrowser never seems to update.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:37 am

Are you sure it's not syncing? I see in logs several gauntlets from you and the updates seems fine...Didn't see any deck save though. Try saving one and check if it appears on the site.
ivangarridor

Unread post by ivangarridor » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

My collection also dont sync. I create a .txt with the code and saved as .ini (not .txt), but anything happens
Entropy

Unread post by Entropy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

bogycoins wrote:Are you sure it's not syncing? I see in logs several gauntlets from you and the updates seems fine...Didn't see any deck save though. Try saving one and check if it appears on the site.
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. Its saving my decks, but then the decks say I have 0 of that card in my collection. It says I have 0 Walking Calamity, and 1 Storm of the Century, for example, yet I actually have 2 and 3, respectively.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:04 am

I see you have 5708 card in collection. Including 2 WC and 3 Storms... Not sure why it shows 0 or 1 in your deck. Did you refresh the page after you logged in the game?
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:07 am

ivangarridor wrote:My collection also dont sync. I create a .txt with the code and saved as .ini (not .txt), but anything happens
Can you send me the api.ini file to check it on my machine?
Entropy

Unread post by Entropy » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 am

bogycoins wrote:I see you have 5708 card in collection. Including 2 WC and 3 Storms... Not sure why it shows 0 or 1 in your deck. Did you refresh the page after you logged in the game?
I have refreshed it many times, as well as doing shift-F5 to force a real refresh. It just finally worked tonight, no idea why. But thanks.