Missing equipment pics

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
OzymandiasDark
Missing equipment pics

Unread post by OzymandiasDark » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi

Going through the list of items and trying to update them into my collection (which sadly doesn't seem to work yet), I noticed that there are still a lot of pictures missing and quite some of the present pics mismatch in color to the rarity of the equipment.

As I appreciate the service you are offering here very much and own quite some of the equipment with missing or wrong-colored pics, I thought that it might be nice idea to offer my help with that, so you can focus more on completing the back-end here instead of doing tedious pic capturing. ;)

If you would like my support with capturing equipment pics, feel free to contact me via the eMail-address I used to register here and tell me the exact specifications (size, file format, in case that's necessary graphic specs like color depth, etc.) that you would like the pics to have and where to send them.

At the moment I own about 1/3 of the items but might furthermore be able to borrow me a lot more of them for capturing purposes from other players.

So if you like, get in contact. And keep up the nice work you did here. :D
bogycoins

Re: Missing equipment pics

Unread post by bogycoins » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks for the offer. I've sent you an email.