Broken Thumbnail Pics?

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
Warrender
Broken Thumbnail Pics?

Unread post by Warrender » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 pm

So I wanted to get an idea of my new PVE collection but when I went to look at it, some of the thumbnail pics were broken links?

bogycoins

Re: Broken Thumbnail Pics?

Unread post by bogycoins » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:50 am

Unfortunately I'm still missing images for about half of the new PVE cards. I'm in process of collecting them though.
OzymandiasDark

Unread post by OzymandiasDark » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:05 am

Hey Warrender,

if he doesn't get them from HXE directly, bogycoins relies on me for capturing the pics and as of yet I'm still far away from having a complete set of PvE cards for capturing - if you should have a big part of the new cards already and would feel like it, you could support me with the capturing by writing me a mail ingame and finding a time where we're both online.
Then you would have to link me the cards in whisper chat, where I would call them one by one while running a screencapture vid, from which I would then cut the images (that's how I did all the EAs of the cards which have been added to the site about a month ago).

My Ingame name is the same like here - else I guess you'll have to wait some more time, as I ideally would like to wait for one of our power collectors to have them all completed and EAd, so I can make them all in one run (which is generally about the same amount of work, since I run a script to do the cutting ;))
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 am

All images should be up. Missing EAs only.
OzymandiasDark

Unread post by OzymandiasDark » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:50 am

I'll do those as soon as I manage to find a player that has collected them all and has the full EA set, will be far easier to keep the overview this way. :D