Syncing HEX to TCG Browser & Deckbuilder

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
Koan
Syncing HEX to TCG Browser & Deckbuilder

Unread post by Koan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Newb to HEX here.

I'm a bit fearful of syncing my stock of cards from the game to an outside source. Is this process safe? It also seems illegal? Buying cards bought in game on HEX and trading them here on the TCG Browser & Deckbuilder is ligit?

Please advise
bogycoins

Re: Syncing HEX to TCG Browser & Deckbuilder

Unread post by bogycoins » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi there,

You have nothing to fear. The only thing that happens here is that you make your collection public, so people know what cards you have. The trading post is only a method to identify the people who might match your needs. Players who have extra cards that you need and need cards that you have extras. The trading itself takes place in the game and only after you initiated a conversation with the other guy, or he did. However, trading with people you don't know involves some risk, regardless how small, so my suggestion is to use the COD option. You both agree to a value and each of you sends the cards with a COD of that value. So in the worst case scenario, you don't receive your promised cards, but you get the platinum for the cards you sent and you can buy them from AH.

I hope this clarifies things a bit. Let me know if you have further questions.