How to transfer all of collection cards into tradelist?

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
ipn
How to transfer all of collection cards into tradelist?

Unread post by ipn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi, I just got my cards to sync and now I want to add them all to my trade list. I did use the create from collection button,but it only put 350 or so up for trade. I see that it says I can lower the "need" for a card, but I do not know where. It said that can be done from the "card view", but I'm not sure where that is. Is there any fast way to add all my collection to the tradelist?

Another question about trades, once my cards are on a trade list on this site what happens to them? Can someone automatically trade for my card and I get paid without having to accept or do anything? Once my cards are onthe trade list, is there anything else I need to do to sell them?
bogycoins

Re: How to transfer all of collection cards into tradelist?

Unread post by bogycoins » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 am

Currently, there is no option to add all your cards into the tradelist in one go. You have to manually update your Need Image count to 0 for each card. You can find when you open a card, in the lower left part.

After you get your cards on your tradelist, nothing happens automatically, except your name appearing in the Trade Post (you also need to have cards in the wishlist) and people can afterwards propose certain trades with you. Keep in mind, this tool is meant for trading, not for selling. If you want to sell your cards, then you can post your tradelist link on the official forum boards, trading subreddit or any other place you might find suitable.