Public decks, sharing and other features

All news related to tcgbrowser will be posted here
bogycoins
Public decks, sharing and other features

Unread post by bogycoins » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi!

A new feature was introduced today, public decks! From now on, it is possible to mark a deck as public or private. This can be done by clicking on the star icon in front of deck's name or in the create deck window. By default all existing decks are public.

Marking a deck as public, makes it possible for anyone to view that deck, either from Browse public decks window or by opening directly the link of that deck.

Another feature added is the deck folders! :D You can now create deck folders and move your decks in/out by drag&drop.

I've also added facebook and google+ buttons...share, share, let the world know about this small site :P

With this update some other more or less visible changes, bug fixing and improvements were done to the entire application. Therefore it is possible that some features might not work properly. If you see such a case please let me know, and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

P.S. Twilight of the Dragons is here!...or at least the cards that were previewed so far. Enjoy!