New features on hex.tcgbrowser.com

All news related to tcgbrowser will be posted here
bogycoins
New features on hex.tcgbrowser.com

Unread post by bogycoins » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi,

In the last couple of weeks I've been working on adding some features that were left behind and I really wanted them. Finally today I've finished and they all should be working properly.

Tradelist - A new tab was added to cards/equipment which should be used to list cards/equip you have for trade. To add a card in the tradelist, click on the collection icon two times (first time is for wishlist) then update the amount.
Image (collection) -> Image (wishlist) -> Image (tradelist)

Collection value - Using the AH average prices of cards, you can now see how much your collection/wishlist/tradelist is worth.

Collectable filter - A new filter 'collectable' is added. Checking it will display only cards that can be added to collection.

Multiple cards search - It is now possible to search for decks that contain multiple specified cards. Simply enter the name of the cards separated by semicolon (;).
For example, you can do a search like this: Vampire King;Living Totem;Angel of Dawn and see all decks containing these cards.

Show missing cards from decks - You can now easily see the cards that are missing from your collection when looking at a deck. This works both in deck preview and in the deckbuilder.

Deck preview:
preview.png
preview.png (250.33KiB)Viewed 19342 times
Deckbuilder:
deckbuilder.png
deckbuilder.png (91.52KiB)Viewed 19342 times
Database update - The database was updated with new spoiled cards almost everyday and it should be pretty much up to date with the cards we know.

I hope you'll enjoy these features and as always if you have any idea or found a bug, please let me know.