Trade/wishlist Autocreation

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
ziggarius
Re: Trade/wishlist Autocreation

Unread post by ziggarius » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 pm

I'm running into the same issue when auto generating my wishlist too.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:41 am

Ok got it. Was a small mistake, I forgot some hardcoded values in the db query string when I did one of the latest updates. You were all seeing my wishlist instead :) Should be fixed now.
ciripel1289

Unread post by ciripel1289 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Now everything is fine my friend!
IGN: Amitabha
Sethanon

Unread post by Sethanon » Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 am

This feature along with auto sync is awesome, thank you so much! :)
DunYoss

Unread post by DunYoss » Sun May 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Fantastic feature, thanks!

Requests:

1) Please set Time Bug to use 8 instead of 4 as "playset" due to its equipment. Or maybe better is to allow user to tweak the "need X" per card. For example, I might not have a particular card, but I also might not want it.

2) Have the auto-generate Wishlist pick up things that I have zero of. Right now it seems to only detect things I have at least one of already.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sun May 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Regarding 1, I have to think a bit how could I implement it. As for 2, that is already possible, you need to select the 'Include all cards' checkbox when generating the wishlist.
DunYoss

Unread post by DunYoss » Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 pm

For 1) There are basically three numbers of concern: how many you have, how many you want total, and the delta between those. I would change the wishlist number to be total need instead of delta need, and of course you only need to store two numbers; the delta should be calculated on the fly (if at all). The UI has some vertical space available below the +/- buttons per card. You could move the +/- buttons down so that the minus is near the card defense. In the new space you can change the integer display to have two integers with "of" in between, so it would have "X of Y" stacked vertically next to the card. Since the +/- in this situation is closer to the bottom, it makes sense that it would modify the Y value (total need) and thus makes sense for the Wishlist tab. For the Collection view, vertically swap the positions of the +/- and the "X of Y" so that it's more intuitive that X is now the one modified by the buttons.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am

You idea makes sense, but I wouldn't really want to change the cards layout. It could be confusing with too many numbers, especially to people who don't care about this.

However, I was thinking of another solution. Basically the problem is that currently the 'need' value is hardcoded to 4 and you need it to be changeable. So how about adding a new field in the card window, next to the collection number (below image) where you can change it. Then this number would be used in both wishlist and tradelist generation.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Fri May 08, 2015 2:17 pm

I've added the NEED field on the card view. I've explained here how it works http://tcgbrowser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=699.
norraist

Unread post by norraist » Tue May 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Would it be possible to see the trading post with filters? For example I'd like to filter out PVE cards right now as I round out my PVP playsets.