Active Players?

Post any question or suggestion related to WoW TCG here.
Alchemist43
Active Players?

Unread post by Alchemist43 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 pm

I just recently purchased a large number of cards (yes I know its out of print sadly) but I was wondering if there are active players around Toronto, ON or Fredericton, NB.

If there is a way to play online that would be fun to try as well. OCTGN is confusing to set up but I do have cockatrice (wonder if there is a database for these cards to load the images).

I was a fan of the artwork when the game was active but my brother didn't want to play with me so I didn't get the cards. I would have loved to play in tournaments or at least know what drafting was like with these cards.
Alchemist43

Re: Active Players?

Unread post by Alchemist43 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:20 am

I have successfully tricked 3 friends into playing and they love the game. Dungeons and raiding are extremely fun, some decks are stronger than others when we made our custom ones to play each other. With a little re-balancing and fair teams it should play well together.

Hopefully more will play though sadly we can't get Blizzard or Cryptozoic to reboot this again.
bogycoins

Re: Active Players?

Unread post by bogycoins » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:53 pm

It's always nice to hear about new people playing the game. In case you didn't know, Cryptozoic is working on a new online TCG, it's called HEX. It not very different from WoW and easy to learn. It's worth checking it ;)