Naxxaramas raid rule question

Stuck in the middle of a game, ask your question here, probably someone will be able to help.
tassos
Naxxaramas raid rule question

Unread post by tassos » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi to all of you!

ME and some friends are planning to replay Naxxramas raid on heroic, after almost 3 years!

As i was reading the rulebook, i have a question which i don't remember and is not mentioned clearly there:

After clearing each quarter, the raid resets. What this meant for the raiders? The rules only mention to shuffle their decks, turn their hero face up, and destroy everything in play.

1) Does this also mean that you remove the damage from you hero? (except if u died).
2) Do you reshuffle all your deck and start from the beginning? (graveyard and resources?)

If anyone could help, i would really appreciate it!

Thanks
Shadehealer

Re: Naxxaramas raid rule question

Unread post by Shadehealer » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 am

I would appreciate a full rulebook added to the internet. Maybe as a PDF file or even a word file, really.
There just is no information about Naxxramas raid so I cannot help :S
Spass

Unread post by Spass » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:11 am

I found scanned Naxxramas Rulebook in PDF. Unfortunately quality isn't too good.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8qh4- ... sp=sharing
zaritha

Unread post by zaritha » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

tassos wrote:Hi to all of you!

ME and some friends are planning to replay Naxxramas raid on heroic, after almost 3 years!

As i was reading the rulebook, i have a question which i don't remember and is not mentioned clearly there:

After clearing each quarter, the raid resets. What this meant for the raiders? The rules only mention to shuffle their decks, turn their hero face up, and destroy everything in play.

1) Does this also mean that you remove the damage from you hero? (except if u died).
2) Do you reshuffle all your deck and start from the beginning? (graveyard and resources?)

If anyone could help, i would really appreciate it!

Thanks
You basically start the game over with the following differences.
!.) Dead players are out.
2.) The heroes have a bonus from the quarter(s) they've cleared.
**Note you do shuffle the cards that were removed from the game back into their respective decks.