Dungen deck and dead heroes

Stuck in the middle of a game, ask your question here, probably someone will be able to help.
Silent Saint
Dungen deck and dead heroes

Unread post by Silent Saint » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:44 am

First an easy one
If a hero dies, does any buff or attachment he put on another hero's ally stay?

Now the weird one
Does damage stay on a hero after he is dead?

So the dungeon hero (shadow fang keep was what we were playing) levels up if there is 20 damage on a hero, does that count a DEAD hero?

I get that his leveling up system is based on damage and in a way his damage is his XP, so yes it would seem weird to deny him XP for OVER killing a hero but at the same time it seems really rough on the other player/s for him to level while their playing group just got smaller. And yes I do understand that he levels again later if there is a dead hero on the board. Just wondering if damage stays on them.
aldomori

Re: Dungen deck and dead heroes

Unread post by aldomori » Fri May 01, 2015 12:19 am

About the wierd one, I think if a hero dies, it simply dies and there's no damage because there's no hero alive.
However, before that hero died, the boss levels up to lvl 2, I mean, when that hero got 20 dmg on him or her.
If we are talking about Lord Godfrey boss, I think everything is OK, because he reaches Level 3 when a hero is destroyed (it is supposed to be the same hero that got 20 dmg when Lord Godfrey got Level 2).
Shadehealer

Unread post by Shadehealer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:00 pm

It's probably a tad late to reply about the easy one, but the attachments go with the hero.
Cooler39140

Unread post by Cooler39140 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:56 pm

I think it's also tad too late for this reply, but about the wierd one - damage on the boss stay. At least (...) I saw it in PL WoW TCG Heroic tries for Dungeons like Shadowfang Keep or Deadmines. ;)
Just saying hi to WoW TCG.