Warbringer Arix'amal

Stuck in the middle of a game, ask your question here, probably someone will be able to help.
Spass
Warbringer Arix'amal

Unread post by Spass » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:13 pm

My hero is Tyrus Blackhorn (Monster Hero - Satyr Demon Warlock). Does Warbringer Arix'amal ally (Other Demons have +2 ATK.) gives that bonus ATK to that hero, or is it affects only allies?
Ghost

Re: Warbringer Arix'amal

Unread post by Ghost » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:33 am

Yes your hero gets the bonus as well! There are a few cards out there from older sets that work with Tyrus in possibly overpowered ways.
Spass

Unread post by Spass » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Thanks. Yes, first it seemed overpowered to me, but then I thought to myself - playing Classic in WoW TCG is like playing Legacy in MtG - all most powerful cards in the game could be on the table.
Thalvin

Unread post by Thalvin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey there!

Your hero does have "Demon" as one of it's descriptors, therefore he can benefit from Arix'amal's damage bonus!

Considering his text further (Other Demons have +2 ATK.) and how else that would effect the game, this means that Arix'amal himself does not benefit from this, and it also means opposing heroes and allies that are demons will benefit from this as well. Be careful using him if your opponent has demons as well!