WoW TCG Browser???

Present yourself here, how did you discover this Trading Card Game, maybe will you find other players nearby to help you defeat the lich king!
8d6Gamer
WoW TCG Browser???

Unread post by 8d6Gamer » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 am

With the WoW TCTG game being canceled, will this site still be supported and available?

Will I need to go elsewhere to utilize these services and features?
Agent 0013

Re: WoW TCG Browser???

Unread post by Agent 0013 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am

I too would really like to know the future of this site. I'm sure I speak for a lot of players when I say that this site would be greatly missed should it vanish. I've got all of my decks saved on here and I know of no better or easier way to build decks then to come here.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 am

Don't worry, the site will be up and functional as long as possible.
8d6Gamer

Unread post by 8d6Gamer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks for the quick response.

Any details on what might need to be done to keep the site up (ie maintenance, or other things that might cost money)?
duckwc

Unread post by duckwc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi, I'll be a bit more precise on the future of the site.

It's right that the Organized play has ended and that no new official cards will be released for WOWTCG. However, it's still a great game we like to play with and I don't see any reason why everyone will stop playing it.

This was for the background. On this, I should add that I'm not finished with the custom cards generator. With a lot of polishing and additional work, I hope that we'll be able to provide a complete set creator to allow users to continue this game by releasing their own sets (why not dungeon sets too...). We still have a couple of other improvment we would like to add to the site.

So don't worry at all for the future of this site.
That being said, it's clear that an increasing part of the energy will be used to improve the new Hex site and the WOWTCG part will tend to be a bit less upgraded. You are still welcomed to post any feature request that you think of.

If you want to support us, of course, the donation system is still opened and I found my promo cards back, so we will continue offering them to the most generous donator as long as we have some stock (and even when the stock is depleted, I'll add other cards :) )
boschetto

Unread post by boschetto » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi, I'm new to WoW TCG and just discovered this site. It's amazing to manage collection ^^
Killax

Unread post by Killax » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

WoW TCG is an amazing game and Im very happy with Tcg Browser since it really is one of the best tcg browsers out there.

I wish WoW TCG would have continued but Im happy it still sort off lives on in the form of this site.
scoicarius

Unread post by scoicarius » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:35 pm

WoW TCG is one if my favorite games, and in time I want to collect every single card printed (one-of, as otherwise it would be too expensive, plus I really like the Singleton format). Every time someone says "the game is dead" I feel like replying that they lack imagination. To drive the point home (and envision what's possible), here's a list of casual formats for Magic the Gathering:

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/tcg/re ... ats-casual

The game is modular in nature, a bit like Lego. For a designer wannabe such as myself, delving into this sea of possibilities is orgasmic, like giving a roomful of Lego blocks to a child. I've recently started my own Cube(s) (I'm close to finalizing my first one), and I'm having a blast. I must say, for building a Cube, your site is an extraordinary resource. Being able to manage your collection and wishlist and filter the cards is a huge time saver.

All I said before was just a preamble to this:

Thank you! For making it and for keeping it alive. :)

Dani