Magic Workstation Files

Do you play with Magic Workstation, OCTGN, another online tool, talk about it here... And find players to challenge!
duckwc
Re: Magic Workstation Files

Unread post by duckwc » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 am

Well in fact, this is a bit more complex than this.
Syncing the set names are one thing, but we need to sync the cards name too in order to avoid issues in the exports. I know about tinytode exports but decided to create our own sets so we could be sure that exports will be working fine between both.
I'll contact him to see if we could sync our databases. Thanks for the tip :)
jrizo840

Unread post by jrizo840 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 pm

I am curious to know if there are any any issues with installing mws and the wow program on macs. My buddy cant get it to work on his computer and he thinks it might be issues with conflicting os's.
duckwc

Unread post by duckwc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Mmmh, as far as I know, MWS is a windows program, if he is running it on windows, he might be using a virtualization or an emulation solution. Emulation can be an issue, but I don't see reason for the virtualization to fail.
However, MWS and WOW are totally different things and I can't see any reason why it might conflit in any way. What kind of issues is your friend really experiencing?
LordZZX

Unread post by LordZZX » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 am

Are they any remaining image databases for the WoW TCG? I have gotten everything working besides that.
verruu

Unread post by verruu » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi there, sorry to bother and dig this up but I need latest databases for MWS, if anyone got em please let me know.