New Player, having a little trouble with sync.

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
dannysatch
New Player, having a little trouble with sync.

Unread post by dannysatch » Tue May 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Hey all,

Hoping someone can help me out with the syncing. I think I have the correct file in the correct path. I purchased a card from the auction house and the card appeared in my collection here. However none of my pre-existing cards appear in my collection on tcgbrowser. I've tried closing down the game and logging in again. I'm running Windows 10 x64 with the stand-alone client. [Firewall is disabled, No AV] Maybe I'm missing something simple. I've attached a couple of screenshots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
hexsync2.jpg
hexsync2.jpg (142.19KiB)Viewed 27114 times
hexsync.PNG
hexsync.PNG (78.83KiB)Viewed 27114 times
bogycoins

Re: New Player, having a little trouble with sync.

Unread post by bogycoins » Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Your setup is fine. Can you please run a repair on the client? If that still doesn't work, try replacing |All with individual options you need, like Collection|Inventory|SaveDeck|...etc.
dannysatch

Unread post by dannysatch » Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 am

Thanks very much for the help. No luck unfortunately, I'll try a fresh install of the client when I'm back from work.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 am

Ok, let me know how it goes after a fresh install.
dannysatch

Unread post by dannysatch » Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 pm

No luck with a fresh install. Might crack out wireshark and see if anything odd is happening network wise.
bogycoins

Unread post by bogycoins » Thu May 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Your messages are coming through. However, they cannot be unzipped for some reason. I have a setting on my server that basically tells the client to gzip the messages it sends. Your messages are sent with content-encoding:gzip, but they either get corrupted on their way or the client somehow fails to zip them. It is weird that it worked in two cases two days ago (when you bought the card and some inventory item)... If you know your way with wireshark or other such tool, it would be interesting to see if it can decode the messages.
dannysatch

Unread post by dannysatch » Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Ahh okay, interesting. I'll have a play around and let you know how I get on. Thanks.