Hex Payment

Post any question or suggestion related to Hex TCG here.
comva
Hex Payment

Unread post by comva » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 am

What payment methods will be there for HEX TCG?

Paysafecard?
tetlanesh

Re: Hex Payment

Unread post by tetlanesh » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:31 pm

So far there is:
Pay via phone (dont know how this works)
Pay via SMS (some sort of promo sms service)
Regular Bank transfer
PayPall
Paysafecard
uKash (Never heard of it)
Skrill (never heard of it)
Przelwy24 (polish service, if it is available to me this means they support regional services, also they support my local currency)
Online Banking
Credit Card

What I dont like is their policy you have to accept when paying:
"I consent to an immediate performance of the contract by Gameforge and know that I hereby lose my right of withdrawal."
"On 13th June 2014 there was a change in the law which allows customers to claim back their money for digital goods or services although they had already been made use of or used up. This has led to a major increase in abuse relating to the purchase of digital goods. As a result, we must unfortunately request that you waive your right to cancellation when making purchases in our store, so as to avoid financial ramifications for ourselves and our customers. Without these measures it would soon be necessary for us to increase our prices, which is in the interests of neither ourselves nor our customers. Thank you for your understanding."
Chappuis

Re: Hex Payment

Unread post by Chappuis » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:15 am

payment methods will be there for HEX TCG , we must unfortunately request that you waive your right to cancellation when making purchases in our store, so as to avoid financial ramifications for ourselves and our customers :cry: :cry:
Ruby888